Native English Teachers required For Saudi Arabia.
• Native English Teachers from Canada, USA, UK, Australia, Ireland, Scotland, New Zealand or South Africa.
• Age: 25-55 years
• BA or MA in English Language/Literature, Applied Linguistics or Education is essential
• CELTA, DELTA, TEFL or equivalent teaching qualification
• Minimum 2 years of experience
•Benefits: Salary starting from 11,250 SAR to 13,125 ($3000 —$3500 USD) depending on experience,
•Health insurance, Accommodation and transportation to school Sick Leave:
•up to 30 days paid, Annual Leave: All Official School and National holidays plus 5 days Emergency leave
• Annual Air Ticket: For employee only
• Renewal Bonus: If contract is renewed for 2 years
• Location of Schools: Riyadh, Jeddah and Dammam — Saudi Arabia
How to apply:
Interested candidates are requested to email their resumes at
CC to HR@englishrecruitment.com