Regarding the current Covid-19 pandemic the starting date for each role will depend on when borders in Japan re-open for all nationalities. The borders are however slowly opening up for some nationalities so we are definitely getting closer!
If you have a passion for travel and an interest in Japan, love working with children and have tons of energy to offer, this might be the opportunity for you!
At Tamaki TEFL Recruitment (TTR), we represent one of the top language schools in Japan and China. This is a private language school position so the class sizes are much smaller than what you would find in a public school. The teaching style is very active and the use of songs, flashcards, games are all part of the lesson. If you have a lot of energy, this is the right match for you!
This role is teaching young learners from the age range of 2 years to 15 year olds, but the majority of the lessons would focus on 6-12 year old students. The class sizes are relatively small and are usually 6-10 per group. We are seeking teachers who are genuinely enthusiastic and passionate about teaching young learners and who have energy, as you'll need it! Expect to sing lots of songs, do a bit of dancing and play high-energy activities with your students.
SALARY AND BENEFITS:
- Monthly salary: 240,000 Yen/month
- End of contract bonus: 80,000 Yen
- Visa sponsorship and full support on obtaining the working visa
- TTR supports teachers from interview stage up to arrival with the working visa, pre- departure guidance, helping get mobile phone SIM cards, general advice for day to day living etc.
- Airport pick up in Japan and transfer to training accommodations in Nagoya
- 2 weeks of paid training (Teachers will be observing their trainer as well as teach up to 6 days a real classroom setting in Nagoya or Osaka)
- Company apartment set up for teachers (teachers move to their location after training)
- Full assistance with opening a Japanese bank account, getting enrolled onto the Japanese National Health Insurance (NHI), welfare support, ongoing training throughout the year, observations and feedback from their local supervisor.
- Base salary ranges from qualifications and experience. From 15,000 to 18,000 RMB/month and on top of the base, teachers get an extra 2,000 RMB for housing allowance/month
- End of contract bonus: 5,000 RMB
- Flight reimbursement (5,000 RMB) and visa cost/process reimbursed (2,000 RMB). Total of 7,000 RMB reimbursement.
- Visa support on obtaining the working visa
- TTR supports teachers from interview stage up to arrival with the working visa, predeparture guidance, general advice for day to day living etc.
- Airport pick up in Shanghai and transfer to temporary training accommodations (free for up to 4 weeks, except small payment of 200 RMB for utilities)
- 2 weeks of paid training (Observations and teaching practices)
- The school will put teachers in touch with estate agents for apartment viewings.
- Full assistance with opening a Chinese bank account, getting enrolled onto the health and accident insurance schemes, welfare support, ongoing training throughout the year, observations and feedback from their area manager.
- Bachelors degree or higher
- TEFL certificate is not a requirement for Japan but preferred. A minimum of 120 hour TEFL is a requirement for China.
- Native English speaking passport (visa requirement)
- Japanese or Mandarin language skills are not a requirement
- Enthusiastic, adaptable and energetic personalities!
If you are interested in hearing more about the role and applying, please send your CV and photo to the email below. Please note that you are applying via ESL Job Feed in the body of the email.
Check us out on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/tamakiteflrecruitment
To apply, email tomoko.teflrecruitment@out look.com