NES and Non-NES Teachers
Two Native English Speaking Homeroom Teachers in KG.1 - G.1
Four Native English Speaking Teachers to Teach English in KG.2, G.4, G.9 & G.11
One Non-native English Speaking Teacher in KG.1
One Non-native English Speaking Teacher to Teach Social Studies in G.5-6
Sarasas Witaed Romklao School is a bilingual and international school with more than 4,000 students and 160 foreign teachers and is one of the 45 Sarasas Affiliated Schools. It is located near Ladkrabang Airport Link, Suwannaphum International Airport on Romklao Road beside Romklao 44. Prospective candidates are warmly invited to send in your resume. Please contact by email ‘<firstname.lastname@example.org>’.
1. Two native English speaking homeroom teachers in KG.1 & G.1
2. Four native English speaking teachers to teach English in KG.2, G.4, G.9 and G.11
3. One non-native English speaking teacher in KG.1
4. One non-native English speaking teacher to teach Social Studies in G.5-6
• The starting date is now.
1. All Native and non-native English speaking teachers must hold a Bachelor’s Degree /
Master’s Degree in any field.
2. Able to make a commitment to work for at least a one year contract.
• A salary of 38,000 Baht is for native English speaking teachers with a Bachelor’s
Degree and 40,000 Baht for a Master’s Degree.
• 19,000 Baht is for Non-native English speaking homeroom teachers who hold a
bachelor’s degree and 20,000 Baht for teachers who hold a master’s degree
1. Approximately 3 months’ holiday a year.
2. The contract is a twelve-month pay through the bank. Long holidays salary between
March – May are paid in full.
3. Health Insurance covers 5,000 Baht a year and is effective from the first day of work.
4. The school pays 5,000 Baht for a visa and work permit.
5. Yearly increment.
6. Office hours are from 7.30-15.30.
7. No afternoon and weekend activity.
8. Curriculum textbooks are provided.
9. Teaching load is about 20-24 periods per week.
10. Free healthy lunch.
11. Air-conditioned classroom with 25 students in a class at IEP Programme and some
classes at the Bilingual Programme.
Copyright © 2004-2017 - ESL JOBS - English teaching jobs - All Rights Reserved