We are looking for 3 IB Homeroom teachers.
Open to oversea candidates!
- Be native speakers from English speaking countries
- Hold a Bachelor degree at least,
- Experience in education or early childhood education is a plus point.
- Have a strong passion for teaching and learning
About the position:
- Working schedule: from Monday - Saturday, 2 days off on Sunday and a weekday
- Working hours: 40 hours/week (including teaching hours and office hours)
- Student Age: Elementary students (range from 3 - 12 years old)
- Curriculum: IB PYP
- Co-Japanese teacher supporting each class.
- Start date: Next semester (February or March 2021)
Salary and benefits:
- Base salary: 240000JPY - 290000JPY
- Health insurance provided
- Assistance with housing
- Ending contract bonus offered
- Renew contract bonus offered
- All national holiday paid
- 3 weeks paid of Spring, Summer and Winter vacation
- On-going training and workshop about IB PYP
If you are interested in our school, send bellow procedures to the email:
- A copy of BA degree
- Teaching certificate
- Profile picture
Please note that you are required to pass the 1st round interview with the
recruiter and the 2nd round with vice principal
About the school:
- Our School Campus provides “all-around education” to develop high standards of intellect level and linguistic ability as well as cross-cultural understanding and tolerance as a PYP authorized candidate school of International Baccalaureate.
- The school’s education promotes a well-balanced curriculum to develop Japanese and foreign students intellectual, creative, personal, social, and physical abilities.
- We also take great care to our teachers, we always try to provide them with the best facilities and conditions