LG Educational Center Sport Coach Requirement – Part-time
We are looking for a part-time, disciplined, dedicated, and enthusiastic coach to join our dynamic team at LG Educational Center. The applicant we are looking for must possess a positive attitude, enjoys inspiring students, be hard working and display excellent communication and time keeping skills. The applicant must be responsible for planning sessions and coaching children aged from 3 years old to 10 years old.
Position: Sports Coach
Current class duration: Monday (4:30-5:30 PM), Saturday (10:00-11:00 AM & 11:00 AM-12:00 PM)
Planning class duration: Wednesday (4:30-5:30 PM) and Friday (4:30-5:30 PM).
Student Quantity: 4-10 students
Location: LG Educational Center: 200-202 Hà Huy Tập, Nam Thiên 3, Tân Phong Ward, District 7
Start Date: January 2nd, 2021.
Salary Rate: $20 / hour
· Your academic qualification and any others professional qualifications.
· Bachelor's degree with a specialization in Sport.
· Previous experience working specifically with the early years age groups.
· A desire to work with children.
· Enjoy working indoor and outdoor sports
· Able to commit to weekends
· Your personal details, phone number, email, and residential address.
· A recent photo of yourself, and a photograph of your passport.
· Referral or testimonial from previous employers if any.
· Passion for Sports
· First aid trained
· Maintaining our health and safety standard for the overall well-being of students.
· Coached soccer passing, juggling and defensive skills.
· Maintained safe and healthy environment for the practice and play of soccer.
· Instructed soccer ball control skills including correct trapping, dribbling and shooting techniques.
· Maintained up to date lesson plans, practice procedures and drills.
· Planned soccer practice sessions and motivated the team.
· Maintain communication with parents.
· Setting up and packing down of sports equipment.
· Reviewed, monitored, and assessed individual student progress.
· Provided and demonstrated tactical aspects of the game. Email: LG.firstname.lastname@example.org, Phone: 028 5412 5210