We are seeking NES applicants for three remaining positions
We are seeking NES applicants for three remaining positions on our external roster. We require reliable and enthusiastic teachers to add to our large SIAM team. If you possess both these qualities, we would like to hear from you.
Founded in 1979, SIAM Computer & Language School has been operating for more than 40 years. Many of our large team of NES and NNS teachers have been working with us for a minimum of 5 years and continue to do so. We are happy to welcome new and enthusiastic teachers to the SIAM family each year and hope to build strong relationships with all who join us.
We have positions available at the following locations:
- Location 1: Nonthaburi (Tiwanon Rd) – One Position for Primary – EP Program P1 – P2 Reading, writing and phonics – total of 18 periods – Interviews from Dec 15 *40,000/month
- Location 2: Near BTS Ari – One Position – Private school. Primary levels mixed subjects: Math P1 / Health P1-6 / Science P1&2 (total of 15 periods) Interviews from Dec 15 *40,000/month
- Location 3: Bangkok Noi / Khlong San – One position - All Boys mattayom school – Simple listening & speaking curriculum – Interviews from Dec 15
• Bachelor’s Degree (any field)
• 120Hr TEFL or a CELTA qualification
• Teaching experience in Thailand or elsewhere is preferred
• A reliable and positive character
• Some understanding of Thai culture
• Willingness to develop and grow as a teacher with the support of our professional development team
• Be aged between 22 and 55 (client specified)
• Be currently in Thailand and possess a valid visa
• Be available to begin working from mid-December
What we offer:
• Reliability and stability
• NES Salary packages 38,000-40,000 (for English positions Reg to EP) plus bonuses
• NES Salary packages 40,000+ (for Science/ math / health positions) plus bonuses
• Contracts: Academic Semester Two, Dec xx - Apr 16, 2021 with the option to renew for following academic year beginning in May, 2021.
• All national holidays paid during employment period
• Yearly contract review with salary adjustments in line with cost of living
• Completion of assignment and performance bonuses of up to 20,000bht per academic year contract
• Paid sick leave up to four days per contract
• Basic health insurance
• Work Permit and visa assistance
• Up to five paid business leave days for non B and work permit processing
• Overtime possibilities
• Western management team
• Professional development
• Curriculum and supplementary materials
• Orientation and support
If you feel we may be a good fit for you, and you are keen to join our large team of teachers for this semester, please send your resume.
Shortlisted candidates meeting our review criteria will be contacted directly by email for interview appointment at our head offices. Interviews from Dec 15 (next week). We look forward to hearing from you.
Best of luck!
Copyright © 2004-2017 - ESL JOBS - English teaching jobs - All Rights Reserved