|Home||About Us||FAQ||Contact Us|
Boost Your CV with International Experience: Teach English in Spain!ConversaSpain
Boost Your CV with International Experience: Teach English in Spain!
Are you interested in teaching and education? Would you like to add up some international experience to your CV? Come to Spain and teach English during the next academic year!
This will upgrade your CV and turn you into a teacher or educator with an international view! At the end of this experience, your mind will be widened and your teaching skills expanded!
Our ConversaSpain Program gives you the opportunity to become an Auxiliar de Conversación, and discover the incredible Spanish and European culture first-hand while teaching 4 days a week from October to the end of May/June.
ConversaSpain collaborates with more than 300 public schools in the regions of Madrid and Murcia. You will receive a placement and be able to develop your teaching skills, while exchanging your culture with learners of English. ????⚖️????⚖️
What is Included in the Program?
- 15/16 teaching hours per week in 4 consecutive teaching days
- Placement and monthly stipend (€1,000 in Madrid and €875 in Murcia)
- Certificate of completion at the end of the program (issued by the school)
- Pre-departure assistance (e.g., help with visa process, background checks, or medical certificates)
- ConversaSpain Online Platform
- Welcome Booklet: instructions in English to process legal documents, practical information, tips, recommendations for accommodation, etc.
- Ongoing support while in Spain
- Tailor-made webinars
- Private health insurance (non-EU participants)/ EHIC coverage (EU participants)
- Awesome opportunity to start learning Spanish or to improve your skills
- ConversaSpain Program
- ConversaSpain Program + TEFL Certification
*Costs vary depending on the region.
What are the Requirements?
- Be a native-level English speaker
- Hold a passport from a country where English is the official language or is widely spoken, AND has agreements with the Ministry of Education of Spain for these programs
- Be up to 60 years old
- Have a 3+ year university degree in any subject
Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or apply through www.conversaspain.com/auxiliares-de-conversacion