CECN EDUCONSULT (CECNE), an educator provider–education consultancy company, is seeking:
English Language Teachers
Start Date: The first semester of academic year 2020-2021, and continuous.
Interviews will be held in the next 4 to 6 weeks. The hiring process to be completed soon after.
Place of work: Government Colleges in various cities, the Sultanate of Oman.
Duties and responsibilities:
Teaching English and assessing college students.
Working days: 5 Days a week, Sunday to Thursday.
Compensation and Benefits - Tax Free
Monthly compensation packages as follows:
• Salary: Up to OMR 925 depending on the teacher's degree and teaching experience.
• Allowances from OMR 300 as follows:
Other Yearly Benefits:
• Health Insurance.
• Air travel and visa.
• End of contract gratuity.
• Annual paid leave: Approximately 45 to 60 days
- Native English Speakers only from the US, Canada, Britain, Ireland, Scotland, South Africa, Australia, New Zealand, or any other country considered to have Native English language
- BA or B.Ed. in Applied Linguistics/ ELT/ English, and any field relevant to teaching English Language and 3 years post degree experience teaching English Language in a university or college
• or MA/ M.Ed./ PhD in Applied Linguistics/ English/ TEFL/ TESOL and 2 years post degree experience teaching English Language in a university or college
- Certificate/ diploma in TEFL/ TESOL/ EFL/ ESL/ CELTA, etc. is a plus
Please send your CV stating your date of birth and nationality (only the countries listed above or native English speaking countries), attested copies of your degrees, certificates and experience letters, passport, and photos referring to this ad, and indicate your availability date, to: email@example.com