FULL-TIME POSITION STARTING IN MARCH. LOCATED IN TOMIOKA, GUNMA PREFECTURE.
IMPORTANT NOTE: DUE TO CURRENT IMMIGRATION POLICIES AND TRAVEL BANS RESULTING FROM COVID-19, WE CAN ONLY CONSIDER APPLICANTS ALREADY IN JAPAN.
If you are presently residing in Japan and have a valid Visa, please feel free to apply using any of the links below.
We are seeking a full-time English Conversation Instructor for one of our longest-running Franchise schools in Tomioka City, Gunma Prefecture. See more here!
- 250,000 yen / month salary for first-year teachers
- 18 month contract with Visa sponsorship
- Contracts can be renewed (no limit to renewals)
- Work transportation costs are fully reimbursed
- 5 weeks of guaranteed PAID vacation every year and 5 flexible personal days
- Semi-furnished apartment provided; 55,000 yen maximum rent
- Maintaining a professional manner and appearance
- Lesson planning and organization
- Providing effective and engaging lessons
- Encouraging a positive and friendly atmosphere at the school
- Attending teacher meetings and training events
- You won't have to sell anything or meet quotas.
- 5-day work week with hours between 1 – 9 PM
- Small class sizes and no unexpected schedule changes; you’ll see the same students every week.
- Our teachers will see about 35% of classes with children under 5 years old, 50% Elementary and Jr. High, and 15% adult or other.
We like teaching kids!
Learn more about the charming town of Tomioka, Gunma Prefecture.
You can also submit your application package at IB Japan Recruitment homepage!
REMEMBER: DUE TO THE COVID-19 TRAVEL BANS, WE CANNOT ACCEPT APPLICANTS OUTSIDE OF JAPAN.
Qualifications (if you don't meet these initial requirements, your application may not be considered):
- ONLY Native English speakers (Citizens from U.S., Canada, England, etc.)
- COMPLETED Bachelor's Degree or higher (requisite for Visa)
- ESL / EFL teaching experience preferred Teaching experience with children highly preferred
- Certificates in teaching (CELTA / TESOL / TEFL) are not required, but will improve your chances.
Application Materials - include these in your email to us:
- RESUME (doc/pdf)
- COVER LETTER
- TWO PROFESSIONAL PICTURES
Don't forget your CONTACT INFORMATION - phone number or Skype contact. Your application will be delayed without this information.