Fun & Energetic Kindergarten teachers needed in DongTan & Ilsan.
Helen Doron ( www.helendoron.com ) is a leading global educational family with more than 1000 branches in 36 countries.
We believe that education must be fun and that anything can be taught through song, dance and play. We are looking for teachers who are happy to dance and sing with their students and are very open to learning new skills as it requires very good planning and preparation on top of the classroom performance. (Teachers receive extensive and continuous pedagogic support)
We are recruiting for March 2021(Teachers should be able to do training in February). Due to sudden changes at immigration, we can not recruit South African and UK citizens that's living outside of Korea. However, if you are already in Korea, you are welcome to send us your resume. Only US, Canada, Australian and New Zealand citizens that's residing outside of Korea can apply.
Suitable Candidates must:
1. Have a clean criminal record
2. Hold a passport from an English speaking country (USA, Canada, Australia, New Zealand)
3. Have either Nursery/Kindergarten experience or any early education degree.
4. Have a degree (at least a BA)
5. Be positive and have a flexible attitude.
6. Be Happy to continuously learn and improve teaching abilities.
7. Pass a Helen Doron Training course upon arrival.
Starting salary: 2.1~2.4 Million KRW/month.(depending on experience)
Accommodation: Studio flat provided
Lunch: Provided (Organic, fresh, plant based)
Severance Pay: Full (an extra 1 month worth of salary upon the completion of each year)
National insurance: Covered
Health insurance: Provided (50% Employer, 50% Employee)
Work Days: Mon-Fri
Actual teaching hours: Max 120 a month.
Class size: 8 to 12 students
Vacation: 11 days + 15 days of national holidays
Sick Days: 3 days
Interested applicants are welcome to submit their CV with an updated photo to: