Full-time teacher needed for a new private Bangkok development school. The candidate must be available on weekends.
Modulo Kids is a new concept school from Modulo Language School, Bangkok's fastest growing language school company, and because of this we are always on the lookout for the best teachers.
The ideal candidate is energetic, determined, knowledgeable, personable and holds a willingness to improve as a teacher.
We teach young learners from 3 to 12 years old, in very small groups of 1 to 4 students.
What makes Modulo a great place to work?
- Our teachers are competitively compensated at a rate of 462 baht to 612 baht per 50-minute lesson for classes on Monday to Friday, and 554 baht to 704 baht per lesson on the weekends. First year teachers average well over 45,000 baht per month, but often 50,000 or higher.
- Modulo Kids offers limited paid leave for all FT teachers, but practically unlimited unpaid leave for holidays and vacations. Our teachers see all of what Thailand and Asia has in store.
- Modulo Kids wants teachers who are determined to improve, and know there’s always something new to learn. We have high standards, but provide all the support necessary to achieve them. We provide our teachers with ample coaching and training, and it’s all paid!
- The first Modulo Kids branch is located in Central Rama 9, attached to the Phra Ram 9 MRT station.
- We all know what a hassle visas and work permits can be in Thailand, so we make it easy for our teachers. Modulo organizes visas and work permits for all employees, and completely covers the cost of the latter.
- We offer great benefits, including health insurance, yearly raises, internal promotions, 10% company profit share, huge course discounts… and many more!
- We provide one-year contracts for 5-day or 6-day weeks; you choose how much you want to work!
- Modulo hosts quarterly team building events, such as river cruises, charitable work and delicious meals at top restaurants.
If Modulo Kids sounds like a school you are interested in working with, you must:
-hold a bachelor's degree
-hold an English teaching certificate (CELTA, TEFL, TESOL)
-be a native English speaker from Canada, the US, the UK, Ireland, Australia or New Zealand, or have a valid TOEIC score of at least 900
-currently reside in Thailand
-be available on evenings and weekends
For more information or to arrange an interview, please email your CV (with at least one reference) and photograph to Pleng, HR Coordinator at firstname.lastname@example.org.