ESL Teacher Required in Yangsan 2.2 million KRW per month plus flights and apartment
Yangsan- Near Busan- 2.2 million KRW per month- **Applicants must be already in South Korea**
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- · Preparing and delivering English lessons to children of varying abilities.
- · Preparing lesson tasks and homework which is in accordance with the school’s curriculum.
- · Classroom management.
- · Marking and providing appropriate and supportive feedback to quizzes/tests, writing assignments, etc.
- · Basic administration: taking attendance, inputting grades, giving monthly feedback on student progress, etc.
Salary and Benefits:
- 2.2 million KRW per month
- Free, spacious apartment with living room provided
- Flight costs covered
- Medical cover
- Severance bonus
Requirements for Applicants:
- A Bachelor’s degree (any subject)
- TEFL qualification (desirable, not essential)
- Native English-speaking ability
- Great communication skills
- A positive work ethic
- Good organisational skills
- · Clean criminal background check (evidence required during visa process)
· If successful, applicants will be required to partake in an interview, conducted over skype/Kakaotalk.
To apply please forward a copy of your CV to email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
**Please note- Applicants must be in South Korea**
Copyright © 2004-2017 - ESL JOBS - English teaching jobs - All Rights Reserved