ESL Teacher Required in Ochang, Cheongju, South Korea 2.1-2.5 million KRW per month plus flights and apartment
ESL Teacher Required in Ochang, Cheongju- 2.1 - 2.5 million KRW per month (based on experience)- **Applicants must be already in South Korea**
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Preparing and delivering English lessons to children of varying abilities.
- Preparing lesson tasks and homework which is in accordance with the school’s curriculum.
- Classroom management.
- Marking and providing appropriate and supportive feedback to quizzes/tests, writing assignments, etc.Basic administration: taking attendance, inputting grades, giving monthly feedback on student progress, etc.
Salary and Benefits:
- 2.1- 2.5 million KRW per month
- Free, spacious apartment with living room provided
- Flight costs covered
- Medical cover
- Severance bonus
Requirements for Applicants:
- A Bachelor’s degree (any subject)
- TEFL qualification (desirable, not essential)
- Native English-speaking ability
- Great communication skills
- A positive work ethic
- Good organisational skills
- · Clean criminal background check (evidence required during visa process)
- If successful, applicants will be required to partake in an interview, conducted over Skype/Kakaotalk.
To apply please forward a copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
Copyright © 2004-2017 - ESL JOBS - English teaching jobs - All Rights Reserved