Summer School Teachers (For July 2021)
Kensington International Kindergarten seeks a passionate and dedicated Early Years Teacher/Activity Leader to work at our Summer School from July 5th - July 23rd 2021. We require our Activity Leaders to be enthusiastic and outgoing with the skill to consistently motivate and engage children.
Position: Summer School Teacher (July 2021)
Kensington International Kindergarten runs a 3 week (15 working days) Summer School at the beginning of the summer holidays. Children aged 3 years to 7 years who are already attending the school, or children from other schools, attend the summer school and take part in a variety of programmed activities including games, art/craft activities, swimming, etc.
The role of the Activity Leader is to ensure that children are engaged in the activity program and are taking part fully and safely.
Main duties and responsibilities are:
- Participate in, lead and supervise activity sessions.
- Organise and lead on-site activities.
- Encourage children to participate by being positive and enthusiastic about the activities they are involved in.
- Make every effort to create a positive environment so children are able to participate and enjoy their experiences.
- Liaise with other staff as necessary to ensure the smooth running of the Summer School.
- Effectively manage students and their behaviour.
- Please note that attendance for 1-2 days prior to the start of summer school is required for induction, team meetings and preparation.
he successful applicant should have:
Native English speaker
Bachelor's Degree in Early Childhood Studies/Education or Bachelors Degree with PGCE or equivalent (essential).
Minimum 2 years’ recent experience working within an International school setting.
Contract type: 3 Weeks Contract
Salary is THB 50,000 (working for 15 working days).
Working from 8.00 a.m. – 3.00 p.m.
Daily work day's lunch provided
Free Tee shirts (school uniform)
Any successful application will be subjected to reference, criminal record clearance certificate in Thailand or the United Kingdom (issued by the national police department), and validation of qualifications
If you are suitably qualified and would like to be part of a professional and dedicated team that is committed to helping students reach their full potential and have fun, then please contact the school at:
email@example.com and provide the following documentations:
- Current photo
- At least 2 professional references, and contact information including current phone number and e-mail address of two referees.
Applicants who are short listed will be contacted for an interview (specific dates will be advised later.
*Please note that only short listed candidates will be contacted by school via email.
Copyright © 2004-2017 - ESL JOBS - English teaching jobs - All Rights Reserved