Do you want to teach English in Spain during the next academic year? ???? ???? ???? ????
Join our ConversaSpain Program to become an Auxiliar de Conversación, and experience the Spanish culture first-hand while teaching 4 days a week from October to the end of May/June.
ConversaSpain currently collaborates with more than 300 public schools in the regions of Madrid and Murcia, in which you will be able to improve your teaching skills and transmit your culture to learners of English. ????⚖️????⚖️
What is Included in the Program?
- 15/16 teaching hours per week in 4 consecutive teaching days
- Placement and monthly stipend (€1,000 in Madrid and €875 in Murcia)
- Certificate of completion at the end of the program (issued by the school)
- Pre-departure assistance (e.g., help with visa process, background checks, or medical certificates)
- ConversaSpain Online Platform
- Welcome Booklet: instructions in English to process legal documents, practical information, tips, recommendations for accommodation, etc.
- Ongoing support while in Spain
- Tailor made webinars
- Private health insurance (non-EU participants)/ EHIC coverage (EU participants)
- Awesome opportunity to start learning Spanish or to improve your skills
- ConversaSpain Program
- ConversaSpain Program + TEFL Certification
*Costs vary depending on the region.
What are the Requirements?
- Be a native-level English speaker
- Hold a passport from a country where English is the official language or is widely spoken, AND has agreements with the Ministry of Education of Spain for these programs
- Be up to 60 years old
- Have a 3+ year university degree in any subject
Send an email to email@example.com or apply through www.conversaspain.com/auxiliares-de-conversacion