We're recruiting for a school in Gwangmyeong, Gyeongido. It is close to central Seoul and not far from Bundang. It is close to Ikea and Gwangmyeong KTX station.
*Due to Covid-19 restrictions candidates must be in South Korea*
Working hours: 9-6pm
Age group: mainly Kindergarten and Elementary students
Salary: Starting from 2.3m KRW (dependent on teaching skills & experiences- negotiable)
Benefits: Housing and visa provided
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Preparing and delivering English lessons to children of varying abilities.
- Preparing lesson tasks and homework which is in accordance with the school’s curriculum.
- Classroom management.
- Marking and providing appropriate and supportive feedback to quizzes/tests, writing assignments, etc.
- Basic administration: taking attendance, inputting grades, giving monthly feedback on student progress, etc.
Requirements for Applicants:
- A Bachelor’s degree (any subject)
- TEFL qualification (desirable, not essential)
- Native English-speaking ability
- Great communication skills
- A positive work ethic
- Good organisational skills
- Clean criminal background check (evidence required during visa process)
- If successful, applicants will be required to partake in an interview, conducted over skype.
To apply, send your CV/resume to firstname.lastname@example.org