Looking for F-visa holders for temporary positions GREAT PAY!
CHUNGDAHM LEARNING is an education service company with premium brands for K-12 students: Chungdahm Institute, April Institute, and i-Garten. Each offers its own distinctive curriculum, which is developed in-house and integrated with Smart Learning solutions to cultivate 21st century talents in the age of digitalization and globalization. Globally, CDL's ESL thinking content and Smart Classroom solution have opened up doors to countries far beyond Asia. In addition, CMS Edu, a subsidiary of CDL, has dominated the Korean STEM market with its creativity-based math program, and now is shifting its vision to the global market.
Be a part of CHUNGDAHM LEARNINGS award winning SMART TECHNOLOGY curriculum and join the current 1,000+ instructor team!
Visit us at teachinkorea.chungdahm.com
NOW HIRING FOR ASAP Start (applicants must be in Korea with an F-series visa)
- Competitive hourly rate starting at 30,000 KRW (more with experience) with guaranteed minimum hours per week
- Work at various locations around Seoul and Korea
- dedicated instructor HR department
- curriculum and lesson plans provided along with advanced teaching tools (tablets and internet access)
- small class sizes (8-12 students / class on average)
- 3 month contracts with possibility to extend or sign on for a full time contract
- housing and transportation for locations outside the Seoul area
- be a native English speaker
- hold a valid passport from USA, Canada, UK, Ireland, Australia, New Zealand
- hold a minimum bachelor degree from an accredited university from one of the above countries
- have a clean national criminal record with Apostille or certification from Korean Consulate (depending on country)
-undergo 5 days of online training before teaching
NO CALLS: Please forward your resume and photo to firstname.lastname@example.org or apply online at teachinkorea.chungdahm.com. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted