With Thailand’s countless beaches and warm, friendly people, you can choose to have a calm and relaxing lifestyle, or take part in an active nightlife!
This job is available in Khon Kaen, Kanchanaburi, Nakhon Ratchasima, Suphanburi and Samut Sakhon.
This international chain has over 300 schools in Asia, especially in Japan, China and Taiwan.
- Teach students up to 18 years old.
- Max 10 students per class.
- 20 to 30 teaching hours a week.
- Some occasional outside classes.
- All classrooms are fully equipped with whiteboards, markers, and teaching aids.
- You have the freedom to use your own support materials if they fall within academic standards.
- You have a passport from Australia, New Zealand, Canada, United States, United Kingdom, Ireland, or South Africa.
- A 120-hour TEFL certificate.
- A clear criminal background.
Salary and Benefits
- 40,000 - 50,000 THB per month.
- 14 days holiday (unpaid).
- Arrival hotel costs covered for the first few days.
- Visa costs covered (50% after 6 months, 50% paid after 12 months).
- A western Academic Manager will train you, and support you with anything needed outside of work.
- End of contract bonus 10,000 THB.
For questions, send a message to firstname.lastname@example.org.