Ortus English Center is looking for skilled and dedicated teachers who are enthusiastic about creating engaging and interactive lessons.
- Teach English classes at public schools in Nam Dinh including all ranges of levels (primary, secondary, high school)
- Create engaging and effective lesson plans based on the curriculum plans provided
- Join extracurricular activities held by Ortus
- Actively participate in the production and sharing of learning resources with teaching colleagues working at Ortus
- Monitor students’ progress and provide regular reports regarding their participation and progress.
The successful applicant will:
- Be a native-speaker, preferred UK, Ireland, US, Canada, New Zealand
- Have an accredited TESOL, CELTA, or TEFL certificate;
- Hold a university degree
- Hold a valid passport from an English-speaking country;
- Possess qualities of diligence, flexibility, open-mindedness, cultural sensitivity and patience;
- Be physically fit as to work eight hours per day and remain active with children;
- Have a clear background check;
- Have experience working in academic environment;
Benefits of teaching
1/ Competitive monthly salary (net income) up to 1,650 -1800$ for 80 teaching hours per month. Employee will receive the possibility of overtime paid at an hourly rate
2/ Ortus will provide a sponsor letter for a business visa; however, the employee is responsible for the cost of the visa.
3/ Very strong support in work permit application such as translation, application fee. Employees must provide required legalized documents
4/ Free motorbikes and transports to teaching locations.
5/ Very good accommodation is provided free for all employees.
6/ Very supportive teaching system with curriculum, teaching gadgets, teaching tools provided
7/ Very supportive Vietnamese staffs
How to apply:
Complete applications must include:
1/ A CV with a recent photo
2/ Scan of your degree, TEFL or TESOL or CELTA certificate
3/ Scan of your information passport page
4/ Up to date criminal record check
Questions and applications may be sent to email: firstname.lastname@example.org