ILO Academy is a bilingual preschool offering the best of an enhanced globalised Finnish Early Childhood play-based learning education and the Vietnamese preschool framework. ILO Academy is the 'sibling' of ILA Vietnam and will be supported in all ways by ILA. ILA's entry into the preschool business is a long term venture, with the likelihood of at least (if not more) 10 schools opening regionally within the next two years.
See more about ILO Academy at ilo.edu.vn and contact us at email@example.com
We are looking for a highly dedicated and responsible Kindergarten Head of Academic with a strong background & training in delivering modern kindergarten methodologies. The Head of Academic is responsible for ensuring the ILO Academy programme is successfully delivered in line with ILO Academy quality standards, 21st century learning vision and Finnish-inspired learning model, in every ILO Academy preschool.
This is done by providing outstanding leadership and oversight in:
- Administering and coordinating the implementation of the curriculum and teaching methodologies, aligning to the Finnish model
- Administering and coordinating the implementation of teacher training, teacher observations and resulting professional development plans
- Ensuring the smooth onboarding, induction, quality control and care and welfare of the Academic Team
- Ensuring the successful delivery of the ILO Preschool programme
- Excellent written and spoken English communication skills at Native or Native Level English Speaker level (IELTS 7.5 minimum)
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Education in either Early Childhood or Primary Education.
- Current Cambridge CELTA/ Trinity TESOL certificate, or Equivalent
- Minimum 2 years of teaching experience in early childhood or very young learner context
- Minimum 2 years of additional experience as academic manager or in a senior academic management position in early childhood or very young learner context
- Contract type: 1 year full-time contract including 20 days paid annual leave plus public holidays
- Salary & benefit package: To be discussed in the interview
- Working time: 40 hours work per week