Online English Teachers Needed in Santiago
EF is the worlds largest privately owned educational group. We have operations all over the world, teaching hundreds of thousands of students from more than 100 countries.
Three months ago we opened our Santiago EF Online Teaching Center and already 25 teachers enjoy working Full Time with us. The goal is to double that over the next 3 months so come and join this new, exciting business with great future growth prospects!
- One year renewable contract
- Location: Centrally in Santiago, close to Metro, Supermarkets, Restaurants, Bars etc
- 3 weeks of paid holiday per year based on 30 hour worked/week
- USD 1500/month for 45 teaching hrs per week (which is easily done Online)
- Extra hrs paid at USD 8/hr (some teachers can teach 50+ hrs/week if they want to to save money for future travelling around the country and South America)
- We process working visas (but do not pay for them)
- Living costs around 30% lower than the US
- Working from one location (no travelling around the city)
- No dress code (since the work is Online)
- Online Teaching Training included
- Teaching in shifts
- For Portuguese speakers rates are 25% higher
- University graduate
- Native speaker of English or Portuguese
- TEFL / TESOL certificate
- After completing a one year contract you might relocate to one of the other EF schools somewhere else in the world (US, South Africa, Indonesia, China, Russia etc
Working and living in Chile:
Santiago is a great place to live in; There are mountains just outside for trekking and skiing, the coast is one hour away with beaches, surfing and chilling, there are plenty of parks and all sorts of entertainment. Most teachers stay longer than they expected to!
You can learn Spanish – we offer Spanish classes at cost.
Applicants please send CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Welcome to Chile!!
Copyright © 2004-2017 - ESL JOBS - English teaching jobs - All Rights Reserved