Full-Time Native English ESL Teacher - Goyang City (near Seoul)
TLBU Global School
Full-Time Native English ESL Teacher Wanted
TLBU Global School (http://tlbugs.ac.kr) is looking for passionate and professional full-time ESL English teacher interested in teaching grades 5 to 9 for the 2021 academic year starting in mid-August.
[Terms and Conditions for Full-time Position Applicants]
Positions Available: English ESL Teacher
- Duration of contract: 1 year, including a three-month probation period, starting from August 1st, 2021. Negotiation is possible.
- Remuneration: 2.1 - 2.5 million won per month depending on qualifications and teaching experience (as suggested by the Gyeonggi-do Office of Education).
- Teaching hours: 25 teaching hours per week maximum.
- Working hours: 8 hours work, 1 hour break per day as stated in the Korean Labor Law.
- Health insurance and pension (50% of each paid by the school).
- 25 days paid vacation per year, plus public holidays and unpaid vacation is possible if approved with notice.
- Dormitory accommodation and meals are free on the school’s campus
- Bachelor’s degree or higher
- Native English speaker
- TEFL, TESOL, or CELTA certified for ESL teachers
- US teaching certificate or PGCE for content teachers
- Native English teachers for ESL and English courses.
- Prior teaching experience is preferred but not essential.
Applicants will have the opportunity to speak with current English teachers at TLBU Global School after a successful interview.
Location of the School:
Goyang City, northwest of Seoul (40 minutes from north-western Seoul by public transportation)
경기도 고양시 덕양구 내유동 300-9 티엘비유글로벌학교
How to Apply:
Applicants need to submit via email:
- Cover letter
- Resume with a passport size picture
- Copy of passport
- Copy of university diploma
- Copy of teaching certificate
- Two recommendation letters
Please send the required documents to:
- Jane: email@example.com
Once these documents have been received and reviewed, we will contact you by email for an interview arrangement. For candidates applying from overseas or a distant location within Korea, we will conduct a Skype interview. For candidates applying from Seoul or surrounding areas, we would prefer to conduct an interview at the school.
Interested applicants should send the required documents as soon as possible.
TLBUGS strives to provide an enriched learning environment for its students in all subjects. The ESL curriculum is designed to challenge and maximize our students’ English abilities. The English courses offered at TLBUGS are language skills focused. There are courses tailored to each language skill and an ESL class which incorporates all language skills. At the moment, our English department is made up of four native English teachers and three Korean English teachers.
Our middle school is at maximum capacity and our upper elementary school is nearly full. I am proud of our English Department — which is an integral part of the school — and the fact that all our native English teachers have extended their contracts with us. I am aiming to maintain the stability and level of professionalism we have established.
Please refer to our TLBU Global School website for further information about our institution. We will be happy to provide additional information upon request.
- - Jane
We will guide you through this process once hired. To apply for an E-2 visa, you need an apostilled criminal background check (that is less than six months old) and an apostilled diploma. F-5 visa holders do not need such requirements.
Copyright © 2004-2017 - ESL JOBS - English teaching jobs - All Rights Reserved