|Home||About Us||FAQ||Contact Us|
[Hanoi, Vietnam] Native English teachers for the Academic year 2021-2022Thuy Nguyen
[Hanoi, Vietnam] Native English teachers for the Academic year 2021-2022
IIG Academy is the official member of IIG Vietnam - a leading organization in Vietnam, Laos, Cambodia and Myanmar in testing and educational quality accreditation. Fueled with 12-year experience and well- known reputation in the education industry, IIG Academy identifies itself as the provider of English training services with the international standard and premier differentiated qualities. Our distinctive strengths are general English proficiency courses and the preparation courses for the TOEIC and TOEFL tests; academic and communicative English courses, also known as school link projects, for primary, lower and upper secondary schools in Hanoi.
STARTING DATE: August, 2021
- Teach English classes at public schools in Hanoi, Vietnam including all ranges of levels (primary, secondary, high school);
- Create engaging and effective lesson plans based on the curriculum plans provided;
- Monitor students’ progress and provide regular reports regarding their participation and progress.
- Highly COMPETITIVE hourly rates (starting from $21 - $30/hour, increasing based on experience and qualifications); $1600 - $2400/month for Full-time teachers (80 teaching hours/month);
- WEEKDAY, DAYTIME, STABLE schedule throughout the academic year (around 80 - 100 teaching hours/month);
- WORK PERMIT and VISA/ TEMPORARY RESIDENCE CARD sponsorship (%50 for Part-time and 0 for Full-time teachers);
- CHRISTMAS, BIRTHDAY, COMPLETION & RE-SIGNING CONTRACT bonuses;
- PAID ANNUAL LEAVE (1 day/month) and on NATIONAL HOLIDAYS (Hung Kings Commemoration Day, Labor Day, Vietnam National Day, Reunification Day, Tet) for full-time teachers;
- SOCIAL HEALTH INSURANCE & MEDICAL INSURANCE for Full-time teachers;
- TRAVEL ALLOWANCE for some schools;
- Regular review of remuneration;
- Bank account set up; Professional working environment & supportive staffs.
To be considered for this position, candidates must meet the following criteria:
- Nationality: U.S., U.K., Canadaian, Australian, Irish;
- A Bachelor's degree;
- At least 1-year experience in teaching English for non-native students;
- A recognised international qualification in teaching English as a foreign/second/further language (such as CELTA, TEFL, TESOL or equivalent.);
Note: We apologize for any inconvienance but the schools are requesting native English speaking teachers only.
HOW TO APPLY
Please send your CV + scanned copies of BA degree + teaching certificate + passport information page to: email@example.com
Applications close: 31 Deceember 2021 SE Asia Standard Time.