Kasintorn Saint James Chiang Mai School is looking for Native English-Speaking Teachers to complement our qualified workforce of educators for the Academic Year 2021, to be able to start in June or July 2021.
The ideal candidate will be responsible for preparing and implementing a full educational teaching plan according to the school’s requirements. It will be fundamental to provide knowledge and instruction to students while also helping them develop their personalities and skills.
The main goal is to help cultivate the students’ interest in education and be their dedicated ally in the entire process of learning and development.
Teachers for the following subjects:
-P.E. and Health
- Hold at least a bachelor's degree in the relevant field of education.
- Creative and energetic individuals from U.S.A, Canada, New Zealand, Australia, and U.K. who are dedicated to teaching and students' learning.
- Thorough knowledge of teaching best practices partnered with a willingness to follow the school’s policies and procedures.
- Strong moral values and discipline.
We offer the following package for interested applicants:
• Monthly remuneration of 40,000 baht
• One year contract (renewable)
• Work from Monday to Friday and teach between 20 and 24 periods a week
• Paid leaves and public holidays
• Accident insurance
• Free Breakfast and Lunch
• In addition to this, we also offer full support in obtaining visas and work permits.
Kasintorn Saint James Chiang Mai School offers a Trilingual Education Program and English Program from Kindergarten to Secondary levels. We pride ourselves on placing our learners at the center of the education process and have a strong team of dedicated teachers taking care of our students on a daily basis.
The school is based in the Central City of Chiang Mai, which is around 10 minutes from Chiang Mai airport and 15 minutes from Old City Center.
If you are interested in the available position at the school, kindly send your resume, cover letter, a scanned copy of your passport information page, and attach a recent photo to:
Copyright © 2004-2017 - ESL JOBS - English teaching jobs - All Rights Reserved