It is time to get back into the swing of things now that Thailand is reopening its borders for teachers to get back to work.
We are currently hiring teachers for the 2021/2022 academic year that runs from June 2021 to March 2022.
If you are keen to teach in one of 4 public schools around Southern Thailand then this might be your chance.
The current positions are for primary and high school conversational teachers ( speaking/listening).
This position is for regular teaching hours, Monday-Friday
You will teach conversational English to students aged 10 – 15 years old.
23 hours of in class teaching with 5 hours of office time per week . All teaching materials are provided by the school.
- Work visa and work permit are provided by the school.
- Salary start at 1,200 USD per month and up.
- Full term and half term contracts are available.
- Airport pickup and orientation week included during which time we assist you in setting up a bank account, SIM card, accident insurance (if you plan to drive), etc..
- Support line that is open 24/7 to assist you with anything throughout your contract.
- Accommodation is provided by the school in the form of a housing subsidy of 150 USD per month (this is enough to get a fully furnished bachelors apartment with WIFI, air-conditioning, etc. In a good neighborhood).
- Must be a fluent English speaker.
- Teaching experience is preferred
- 80+ hour TEFL/TESOL certificate is a must.
If you are interested in APPLYING please email your resume with a clear photo, nationality and current location to:
firstname.lastname@example.org < /strong>
We look forward to hearing from you.