World-class International Elementary School in Tianjin is Looking for a Qualified and Highly Motivated Full-time English Language Teacher!!!
The Korean International School of Tianjin (KIST) is looking for a qualified, reliable and highly motivated English language teacher to join our elementary school’s exceptional English department in the upcoming September 2021 semester.
Founded in 2001, KIST is the largest international school in the bustling Chinese metropolis of Tianjin. Our school is accredited and supported directly by the Korean Ministry of Education and has long been at the forefront of international education in this remarkable city.
We are located close to downtown Tianjin, within reach of all the city’s best shopping outlets, nightlife districts and all other essential amenities a foreign ESL teacher needs to be comfortable and enjoy expat life.
Our elementary school’s English department has an incredibly supportive team of highly experienced teachers who are passionate about facilitating our students’ development through engaging English lessons. Each of our teachers is contracted to teach 21 classes per week (40 minutes each), plus paid office hours (Monday to Friday, 8AM-4PM).
Our terms of contract include:
- 2 year contract, accompanied by a fully sponsored Z visa (work/residence permit). 1st August, 2021 - 31st July, 2023. The first month of the contract is a fully paid holiday period which allows you to properly settle into living in Tianjin before the semester starts!
- Basic salary of up to 15,140RMB per month (depending on qualifications) + Housing allowance of 4,000RMB (single teachers) or 4,850RMB (teachers whose household has 3 or more people) per month + up to 500RMB monthly Qualification Incentive bonus.
- Annual bonus equal to one full month’s basic salary.
- Fully paid winter and summer holidays (roughly 12 weeks per year in total)
- Paid optional overtime always available (after school clubs, winter & summer camps)
- Free healthy and delicious lunch provided by the school from Monday to Friday.
- Medical and social insurance.
- Fluent spoken & written English language (native speakers preferred).
- Currently residing in China.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher (education majors preferred).
- Teaching license or other relevant English teaching qualification (TEFL/TESOL/CELTA etc.).
- Two years of relevant teaching experience in reputable public or private institutions.
To apply for this position, please email a brief introduction of yourself, a copy of your passport photo page, CV/resume and any other supporting documents to email@example.com