Teach English in Ecuador - 2014
- Applicants must be a native English speaker
- Possess at least a 2 year degree or two years of strong work history
- Nationalities: American, Australian, British, Canadian, Irish, or New Zealander, South African citizens only
- In good health
- No criminal record
- Have some teaching experience.
- Be between the ages 21- 64 years old
- Criminal Background Check
- Visa- employer will assist you in obtaining
Contract Length:6 months - one year.
Number of foreign teachers at school:8
Students:Elementary-adults – up to 14 students per class. Students are grouped according to age and ability.
- $5 USD per hour
- Paid housing: shared housing within walking distance from school
- Medical insurance - can be arranged
- Airfare: none provided
- Severance pay: none provided
- Minimum teaching hours per week: 20
- Class duration: 60 - 120 mins
- Work days/hours: Monday through Saturday - schedule varies between school hours which are from 9 AM - 9 PM
Copyright © 2004-2017 - ESL JOBS - English teaching jobs - All Rights Reserved