About the job
We are looking for passionate, enthusiastic, and highly motivated teachers in Dance, Art, drama, and music to support the development of our education programs
the candidate should live in China now due to the COVID-19
Location: Beijing, Chaoyang district
Working hours: 40 hours per week, including 20 hours teaching. Two days off per week.
Starting: July 2021
• Training, lesson plans, curriculum, and scripts are ALL provided.
• Create （optional）curriculum, workshop, lecture, and training.
• Prepare necessary teaching aids or props for each class where necessary.
• Prepare for productions and evaluations.
• Substitute other teachers in classes where called upon by the supervisor.
• Maintain excellent communication with parents and students before and after class.
• Prepare and/or assist in demo classes, events, and productions.
• Native Level English speaker
• Non-criminal Record
• Bachelor or Master Degree in Performing Arts / Theatre/Music/Dance/Art
or at least three years of working experience for 4-10 years old students with a reference letter provided.
• Outgoing personality with lots of vocal and physical energy is preferred.
Salary and Benefits
• Salary based on experience and qualification. We also like to know your expectations.
A general range is 20000‐25000RMB/month after tax, including 3000 housing allowance.
• Airfare reimbursement: up to 10000RMB/year
• Contract completion bonus up to 10000RMB
• Health Insurance is provided.
• Paid Training opportunities
• Day Off allowance: 10 workdays /year
• Paid Holiday Leave: 11 days /Year
• New on board 15 days free hotel