Urgent Native English Lecturers Needed!
We are a university in the beautiful beach town of Bangsaen, which is only an hour from Bangkok and not far from Pattaya. The location is idyllic and the people are warm and friendly here.
Institution: Department of Western Languages, Burapha University (Bangsaen, Chon Buri)
The Department of Western Languages, Burapha University is looking for qualified native English speakers to be part of our team of foreign lecturers for an immediate start (late of June 2021). In the current situation, the successful applicant will be required to initially teach from home via online platforms (Zoom, Google Classroom, Microsoft Teams) until the instruction can return to regular classes on-site.
Teachers must meet the following requirements:
- Must be a native English speaker
- Must hold at least a bachelor degree or higher, preferably in English, English Literature, Applied Linguistics, English Language Teaching, or related fields
- TEFL/TESOL or other equivalent qualifications are preferred.
- Must be a motivated individual that is dedicated to teaching and improvement of educational standards.
- Must be competent in creating materials and communicative activities that are engaging for students
- Must have at least 2-year teaching experience
Workload: 15 teaching hours per week
Salary: 28,000 Baht per month
- Resume and cover letter
- Copy of passport and last visa page
- Copy of degree
- Formal photograph
Remark: Any applicant who already has a non-B or marriage visa would be preferable due to COVID-19 and closure of borders. However, those with other types of visas, such as tourist visas, will also be considered.
If you are interested, please apply and send the required document at email@example.com no later than 22 June 2021.