|Home||About Us||FAQ||Contact Us|
RISE Connected is currently looking for energetic and positive online teachersRISE Education Korea / RISE Connected
RISE Connected is currently looking for energetic and positive online teachers
RISE CONNECTED is looking for Online Teachers! (F-6 preferred)
We are looking for great teachers who can lead bright students with RISE. Our company has provided [RISE Virtual Class(VC)] to young learners and we are expanding this business with a variety of online classes.
We provide quality lectures so children not only learn English, but also use English to freely communicate with confidence. This can be a substantial opportunity to gain work experience and meet new people.
- Virtual Class (VC, online teaching ) Part-Time Position
- Conduct 1:1 interactive online classes for 25 minutes (each class takes 25 minutes)
- Teach students based on RISE Education System
- Video trainings will be provided
- Provide daily feedback to students by using RISE online system
- A minimum contract period of three months (Further extension can be negotiable)
- Between 2 p.m. and 7:30 p.m. (Korea Standard Time)
- Last class ends at 7:30 p.m. every weekday
- Able to select available time and days:
- Mon / Wed (2 working days)
- Tue / Thurs (2 working days)
- Mon / Wed / Fri (3 working days)
- Fri ( 1 working day)
- 25 minutes per class, usually 2 classes an hour (including preparation time)
- Minimum of 22,000 KRW an hour (normally, two class times equal an hour)
- Starting salary will be negotiated based on a person’s career experiences
- After 3 months, the salary may be increased according to the evaluation
- Choice(s) of sections is/are normally given to teachers but sometimes can be changed depending on the situations
- Please be aware that all of our teachers’ profiles are uploaded on the Rise official website.
There are three class sections:
- Native-level English (Prefer candidates from English speaking counties)
- Experience in teaching or have relevant certificates such as TEFL, TESOL and so on
- Experience in education and online teaching.
- Have strong internet connection
- Prefer F4 and F6 Visa
- Positive thinker
- Video training will be provided but not compensated
- Available sources for teaching including textbook
If you are interested in being a part of the Rise family, please send your resume to email@example.com
Tips: Try to tell as much detail as possible in resume including photo. We also accept introduction video, so feel free to send any information about you.
*Qualified candidates will be notified by Rise and have an online interview*
We look forward to welcoming and working with you soon!