English Teacher Positions at Bangkok Christian College
Bangkok Christian College (BCC) is a private boys’ school on Sathorn Road, next to Surasak BTS Station.
Our Intensive English Program (IEP) is seeking Native Speaker Teachers for Grade 7 - 12 students.
Requirements for BCC Teachers
- Citizen of UK, USA, Australia, Canada, Ireland, New Zealand or South Africa
- Under 55 years of age
- Two years of teaching experience
- Bachelor’s degree in any field
- CELTA, TEFL or TESOL certification
- Original diplomas, certificates, transcripts, recommendation letters, etc.
- Eligibility to apply for a Thai teacher’s license
Benefits include a competitive salary starting at approximately 53,000 THB, yearly pay increase, annual end-of-completion bonus, extra pay for certain qualifications, work permit, health insurance, free lunch and approximately 8 weeks of paid holiday per year.
Do not respond to the Ajarn.com automatic CV “send” option.
Please contact us directly. Send an email along with CV/resume, cover letter, credentials and recent photo to:
IEP Matthayom 1 - 3 (Grades 7 - 9) - email@example.com