Scope of Work:
Deputy Director is assisting the School Director to oversee overall operational management. He/She acts on behalf of or in the absence of the Director, responsible for all the school operations and assuring adherence to policy and procedure.
- Assist the Principal in assigning teachers and staff to the duties.
- Supervise all Department Heads on behalf of School Director.
- Oversee all the functional departments to ensure the smooth operations and effective departmental management.
- Prepare and submit all reports, as requested by the Director, in proper writing and/or oral style and structure to be submitted to the board of directors and related authorities.
- Manage policies, regulations, and procedures to ensure that all students are supervised in a safe learning environment that meets the approved curricula and mission of the school.
- Provide staff support and advice concerning appropriate practices in all the school departments.
- Portray an effective role model for teachers and staff.
- Establish rapport and maintaining relationships with parents, staff and students.
- Meet with teachers, students and parents as needed.
- Help with the development and reviews of budget, school policies and regulations.
- Addressing concerns raised by students, staff and parents to the management team.
- Oversee the operation and maintenance of all school facilities.
- Work closely with board members and follow directions of School Founder.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in any fields from an accredited educational institution.
- Minimum 3 years of managerial experience.
- Excellent written and verbal communication, must be proficient in English.
- A Strong interpersonal, presentation and written communication skills.
- Ability to generate sound solutions to the problems.
- Strives to continually build skills and share expertise with others.
- Willing to work in Thailand for at least two years.
*Non-native English speakers are also welcomed to apply.
**Salary is negotiable depending on qualification and experience.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified for online interview.
Successful candidate will be provided with benefits package including furnished accommodation, health and safety insurance, holiday leave/paid leave and reimbursement for visa and work permit costs.
To apply for this position, please send your CV and a cover letter to email@example.com