|Home||About Us||FAQ||Contact Us|
BEST LOCATION, GangNam-Gu, SEOUL, Opening Positions for February 2022YBM ECC
BEST LOCATION, GangNam-Gu, SEOUL, Opening Positions for February 2022
YBM/ECC, located at the most desirable disctrict, GangNam-Gu of Seoul, is looking for teachers to teach children (kindergarten, elementary) starting February 2022.
No experience is necessary, only a minimum requirement of a three or four year BA in any discipline.
As the largest and most successful organization in our field today, we can offer you the following:
- 200 000 won relocation bonus paid to all successful applicants upon arrival
- Pickup from airport to apartment
- Free furnished airconditioned modern single studio type apartments, walking distance to the school located at heart of Seoul GangNam
- Trip ticket to Seoul, couriered to your doorstep
- 250,000 won bonus for unused sick days
- Severance bonus of one month's salary paid upon completion of contract
- National medical insurance (half paid by the school, half by the teacher, about US$20/month, includes checkups and dental care)
- Contract salary starting at 2.1 million won + Extra or above
- National Pension Fund
- Structured, set curriculum program, teacher’s guide page by page
- Short orientation and training including class observation before starting (paid)
YBM SISA has been in operation for over 70 years with the ECC division running for the last 30 years We offer a positive and reliable team-oriented environment to work in whether you are looking for your first ESL position or are already in the field and looking for the best place possible.
We also welcome transferring teachers who are already in other schools in Korea.
If you are interested, please forward the following information as soon as possible as we are hoping to fill these positions immediately.
- Cover letter
- Passport copy and copy of diploma
- Recent photo
- Contact number and the best time to reach you
Please contact Mr. Shin at +82-2-553-0509, by email firstname.lastname@example.org or by fax at +82-2-553-2354.