|Home||About Us||FAQ||Contact Us|
ESL Instructor In Guangdong Peizheng CollegeGuangdong Peizheng College
ESL Instructor In Guangdong Peizheng College
★★★University ESL Instructor(Limited positions) Needed for Fall semester in Guangzhou, China-Low living cost, Long holiday, free use of Hongkong apartment★★★
Guangdong Peizheng College is known for its excellence in education and English training. All freshman and sophomore students are required to take English classes (including oral English class with a foreign teacher in each term). With 35-40 foreign instructors on campus, we proudly showcase a great variety of expertise amongst our faculty and we are currently seeking instructors who share our enthusiasm for teaching English creatively.
Our beautiful campus is surrounded by mountains and a lake. It is located in Huadu, a suburb near Guangzhou and only 10-15 minutes from the nearest metro station.
The Ministry of Education named Guangdong Peizheng College a “Top Ten Private College of Guangdong Province,” “Top Ten Education Institution in Student Employability” and we won the award for “National Advanced Private Education Institution.” In 2014, Peizheng College ranked in the Top 50 of Private Universities in China and #1 in Guangdong Province by the Chinese Alumni Association.
For foreign teacher’s life in our campus please follow this Youtube ID: runcandy3.
Now a number of ESL Instructors are needed!
ESL Instructor’s salary, benefits, and perks:
- Pre-tax monthly salary for newly hired teachers starts from 12000-16000RMB according to qualifications and experience. The university also offers a yearly salary increase. Teachers who stay on at our college for several years and do overtime can earn up to 18,000 RMB.
- Average class size is 25 students for oral classes.
- Offer lakeside teaching apartment and free use of our Hong Kong apartment.
- Free on campus medical clinic and medical insurance (Medical insurance covers cases of accidental injury and disease-related hospitalization).
- Bonus month salary on completion of a full year contract.
- Community-based university and international food street directly across campus (Western,Halal, Korean, Japanese, BBQ, Cafes).
- Regular teaching outings and western festival parties provided by the college.
- Free use of campus facilities such as swimming pool, gym, dance studios and regular extra-curricular activities held by college.
- Low living cost, no traffic and pollution.
- Various transportation options as well as teacher shuttle bus available to nearby Guangzhou and Huadu city center.
- Winter and summer vacation. You will have near 4 months of vacation each academic year.
ESL Instructor’s Responsibilities:
Instruct university students in at beginning, intermediate, and advanced English levels, depending on skill level and year.
Basic contracts include 20 teaching periods (1 teaching period is 45 minutes), which equals 10 classes of Oral English as well as 2 English Corner per week.
ESL Instructor’s Requirements:
- Native English speaker (from USA, Canada, UK, Australia, New Zealand and South Africa). If you have a second language, that is a plus.
- Bachelor's degree or above obtained from your home country.
- At least 2 years teaching related experience, or has a teaching certificate such as TEFL/TESOL certification.
- Under the age of 59.
*How to Apply*
If you are interested, please email your following documents to our recruitment mailbox:mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org">email@example.com
- Up-to-date resume/CV
- Passport copy (Photo page)
- Highest degree copy and teaching certificate copy(e.g.TEFL/TESOL if you have)
- Recommendation letters (2)
- A recent photo
- Work permit copy
Notice: Only shortlisted candidates will be replied.
*Further Contact information*
International Exchange and Cooperation Office
Address: 53# Peizheng Avenue, Chini Town, Huadu District, Guangzhou, the People’s Republic of China Postcode: 510830