Do you enjoy bringing people together? Do you like helping people reach their biggest dreams? Are you interested in expanding your world? Then oh boy do we have news for you!
Poliglota is a leading language teaching organization that brings people together through languages to expand our world. Once powered by Y Combinator, one of the largest business accelerators in the world. Poliglota uses social, dynamic and innovative learning methods, enjoying the cultural diversity of our members and coaches all over the world. We have been growing exponentially across Latin America, and as such, we are expanding our team of Language Coaches for English.
Teachers! Tutors! Instructors! All are welcome to apply as Freelance Language Coach (Online)Some of your responsibilities will be the following:
· Share the fundamental values of our company, commitment, adaptability, perseverance, collaboration, and passion.
· Teach learning groups according to CEFR levels A1-A2-B1-B2-C.
· Plan, conduct and assess our 90-minute sessions, using our guidelines and activities.
· Provide students additional practice resources through WhatsApp, using our own educational content.
· Complete regular reports after each session, as well as a final report at the end of the course, to provide feedback on the students' progress and performance.
· Participate in numerous training and community events.
· Development of intercultural growth (students and coach of different nationalities).
· Weekly live trainings, community events.
· Additional content for your sessions in the Coach panel.
· Support sessions from Monday to Saturday.
· Learn other languages with the benefit of online groups at a discounted rate.
· Earn a language course by referring a friend to be a Poliglota coach once they finish their first course!
· Be communicative and an active listener, driven to establish positive and productive learning environments.
· Time and group management of small groups (6 students).
· Advanced knowledge of English (CEFR level) for teaching purposes. Being a native of the language to be taught is desirable but not mandatory.
· Use of technologies in Learning environments.
· Experience in language teaching and fluency in the language to be taught.
· Availability to coach 4 or more groups monthly at 7:00 PM and 9:00 PM (Chile timezone) from Mondays to Thursdays (about 8 sessions weekly in total, as each group has 2 sessions weekly and you would have 4 groups ongoing at the same time).
· Being able to work remotely by Zoom.
· Experience in Startup & Technology Companies.
· Intermediate level of Spanish.
· Availability and commitment to work 6 months or longer
If you are open to new opportunities teaching English and want to belong to one of the leading companies in the field that continues to expand every day, highly motivated to help people reach their biggest dreams, we invite you to apply as a Freelance Coach of English (Online) with us. If you have any questions, please email email@example.com
Now once again for the people in the back! You’ll have the chance to meet people from all over the world, have fun helping them learn languages, enjoy professional development free of charge, work from the comfort of your own home AND you’ll get paid for all of it! Pretty sweet deal, am I right?
Why are you still reading this?! Go to our website at https://www.careers-page.com/poliglotacoach and get to it! Best of luck and we hope to meet you soon!