Founded in 2005, EMG Education was one of the first private enterprises in Vietnam to implement high-quality international Math, Science and English curricula to state schools in the country and the very first to successfully integrate such a curriculum into Vietnam’s national curriculum across all grades from 1 to 12.
Location: Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
Job type: Full time, day time working hours
- Salary starting from 1,800 USD (It can be negotiated depends on your qualifiation & experience)
- Supporting visa, residence permit, work permit
- Airport pick-up
- Training on arrival and ongoing support and development over the course of the contract
- Free lunch at the office.
- Provided: Health insurance; Syllabus material; work permit application fee; visa sponsor letter; transportation from office to schools; and vice versa; Up to 23 paid leaves per year;
- A Vietnamese assistant for each teacher in the class
- A western Academic Manager will assist you at work and with getting settled into your social life in Viet Nam
- Other benefits will be shared during the interview
- Teach English, Maths, and Science for students from primary to high school level;
- Create engaging and effective lesson plans based on the curriculum plans provided;
- Actively participate in the production and sharing of learning resources with teaching colleagues working;
- Monitor students’ progress and provide regular reports regarding their participation and progress;
- Create multi-faceted lessons that engage students and develop their team working, problem solving and critical thinking skills.
- Be a native-speaker;
- Have Bachelor degrees or higher;
- Have an accredited TESOL, CELTA, or TEFL certificate;
- Have a clear background check;
- Possess qualities of diligence, flexibility, open-mindedness, cultural sensitivity and patience.
Please include the following with your application to firstname.lastname@example.org:
- Updated CV
- Copy of degrees, certificates
- A copy of passport (photo page)
- A copy of the criminal check (can be sent later during the recruitment process)