Would you like to become a Language Assistant and put into practice your experience as a TEFL teacher? Come to teach English in Spain to students aged 2 to 18 and use your initiative to teach up to 15 students on your own.
Participants will enrol our Advanced program, which includes teaching-related training given by a Spanish University and paid by the program, a monthly pay (which could vary depending on the teaching hours), ongoing in-country support and two lodging options.
Candidates are encouraged to apply asap as there are a few placements available!
What do we offer:
- Placements in more than 200 schools all over Spain
- Teach between 20-24 hours per week
- Monthly grant (€930-1,162 per month, depending on the teaching hours). Enough to live in Spain
- Two lodging options: independent housing or full board accommodation with a volunteer host family
- Initial training and teaching workshops
- Spanish public healthcare coverage
- Help opening a bank account
- Paid school holidays (except for the summer period)
- No fees attached
What profile should you have:
- Native-level English speaker
- Someone who enjoys working with children and/or young people
- Being energetic, patience and proactive
- Cultural awareness
- Spanish is not required
- No criminal records
- Previous teaching experience will be valued
Boost your CV with this international experience and don’t miss this opportunity. Apply now as there are only a few placements left.
To apply, email firstname.lastname@example.org