Native TEFL/ESL Teachers teaching Math/ Science and English
Founded in 2005, EMG Education was one of the first private enterprises in Vietnam to implement high-quality international Math, Science and English curricula to state schools in the country and the very first to successfully integrate such a curriculum into Vietnam’s national curriculum across all grades from 1 to 12.
EMG Education is looking for highly skilled and dedicated teachers who are enthusiastic about creating engaging and interactive lessons.
Location: Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
Job type: Full time, day time working hours
Starting time: August 2022, School Year 2022 - 2023
- Competitive monthly salary; Employee will receive the possibility of overtime paid at an hourly rate
- EMG will provide a sponsor letter for a proper visa, however, the employee is responsible for the cost of the visa.
- The work permit application fee will be paid for by EMG. The employee must provide the required documents.
- Transport to and from teaching locations provided by the company;
- Free lunch is provided for all employees.
- Up to 23 paid leaves per year in which 11 days as public holidays and 12 annual leaves;
- Health and social insurance according to the Vietnamese applicable law;
- Curriculum and supporting materials provided
- Ongoing support and professional development from Academic Managers
- Other benefits will be shared during the interview
- Teach English, Maths, and Science for students from primary to high school level;
- Create engaging and effective lesson plans based on the curriculum plans provided;
- Actively participate in the production and sharing of learning resources with teaching colleagues working;
- Monitor students’ progress and provide regular reports regarding their participation and progress;
- Create multi-faceted lessons that engage students and develop their team working, problem solving and critical thinking skills.
- Be a native-speaker;
- Have Bachelor degrees or higher;
- Have an accredited TESOL, CELTA, or TEFL certificate;
- Have a clear background check;
- Possess qualities of diligence, flexibility, open-mindedness, cultural sensitivity and patience.
Please include the following with your application to email@example.com
- Updated CV
- Copy of degrees, certificates
- A copy of passport (photo page)
- A copy of the criminal check (can be sent later during the recruitment process)