Perfect for new teachers, the school specializes in young learners with classes for all ability levels. You will get comprehensive training and you can expect a professional atmosphere.
- Teach students between 3 and 16 years old.
- Maximum class size is 12 students.
- Participate in training, planning, activities, and events.
- Maximum 25 teaching hours per week, maximum 100 teaching hours per month.
- 15 office hours per week.
- Five consecutive days a week, Wednesday through Sunday, with Monday and Tuesday as the weekend.
Salary and Benefits
- 17,000 - 20,000 RMB per month + 1,000 RMB housing allowance.
- 22 days paid holiday.
- A fully sponsored Z-visa, residence permit, work permit, and Foreign Expert Certificate.
- Hospitalization and accidental injury insurance reimbursement up to 1,300 RMB.
- Airport pick-up and paid accommodation for a few nights while we help you find a residence.
- Training on arrival and ongoing support and development over the course of the contract.
- Advancement opportunities throughout the company.
- 5,000 RMB performance bonus.
- 5,000 RMB contract completion bonus.
- 5,000 RMB re-signing bonus.
A western Academic Manager will assist you at work and with getting settled into your social life in China.
- You are a native English speaker from the United States, Canada, United Kingdom, New Zealand, Australia, or South Africa.
- A four-year degree from a university.
- A recent background check.
- A 120-hour EFL qualification (TEFL / TESOL / CELTA / DELTA).
- Some teaching experience (ESL experience is preferred).
- You should be outgoing, enthusiastic, positive, sociable, hardworking, patient, professional, and adaptable.
- Completed pre-travel health check form, signed by appropriate doctors (form provided by the school).
- Five days before traveling to China you must complete a SARS-CoV-2 nucleic acid test and receive a negative test result.
For questions, please send a message to email@example.com.
Shanghai is a megacity with a vibrant international community. The school is located in Qingpu district, which has a distinct “Chinese feel” with a superb quality of life.
Many foreign staff members have chosen to make the nearby cute canal town Zhujiajiao their home. The cost of living in either suburban town is 30-40 percent cheaper than it is living downtown Shanghai. This way you will have more money left to travel around the country, pay of loans, or start a nest egg.