EIU Language Center is located in the center of Thu Dau Mot City, Binh Duong Province (approximately 50 minutes from Ho Chi Minh City) in the south of Vietnam. The center was established in July 2012 to provide quality English lessons for the local community. As well as teaching in the language center we also teach corporate and government projects in the local area. We provide teachers with comprehensive course guides and full range of supplementary materials to teach all levels from beginner to advanced. We also encourage teachers to utilize their creativity and experience to produce their own materials. Finally, we offer quality in-house continued professional development which has supported teachers in gaining higher level qualifications such as DELTA and masters degrees.
Come teach in a professional, positive and supportive environment with colleagues from around the world! Visit the EIU Language Center website to learn more about us.
Applicants must have a minimum of three years teaching experience post-CELTA.
* Native level competence in English.
* A willingness to teach both teenagers (11-14 years-old) and adults.
* Undergraduate degree.
* CELTA or equivalent certification (with minimum 6 hours of observed lessons).
* Clean police check from home country.
We would prefer candidates to have:
* Experience teaching General English, IELTS Preparation courses to teens and adults, Business English and English for Specific Purposes.
* Excellent communication, interpersonal, time management, and organizational skills.
* Adaptability and cultural awareness.
* A willingness to perform duties which support the center's development and ongoing needs.
* Familiarity with common office software.
* Experience of teaching online.
* Be available to work for at least 12 months.
* Be able to meet Vietnamese regulations to obtain a work permit by providing notarized and legalized degree and teaching certificates. We also need a clean police check from candidates home country, which should also be notarized and legalized.
Salary and Benefits
* US$1850-$2100/ month (after tax) - depending on qualifications and experience.
* $1600 bonus upon successful completion of 12-month contract.
* Accommodation provided in a 3-star hotel, located a 2-minute walk from the language center.
* 30 days annual leave/ year.
* 5 day working week, with 2 consecutive days off.
* Health check, work permit and visa costs covered by the company.
* Health insurance provided.
* Stable and professional work environment with an emphasis on teaching quality.
* Friendly and supportive management and colleagues.
* Well-equipped, comfortable classrooms and teachers room.
* Transportation provided to off-site locations.
Our email is: email@example.com