|Home||About Us||FAQ||Contact Us|
3 Native-level English Teachers With Work Permit, Accommodation Provided – Starting Sept’22Kids&Us Azpeitia
3 Native-level English Teachers With Work Permit, Accommodation Provided – Starting Sept’22
*Applicants MUST have EU citizenship, TIE or working visa*
Kids&Us is the leading English teaching chain for children in Spain. We teach to babies and kids from 1 year old. We follow our own differentiated and innovative methodology that is firmly rooted in the natural language acquisition process. If first language acquisition begins from the moment a child first hears the language, what is the point of waiting to expose them to a second or third language? Kids&Us introduces children to the learning of a new language through a continuous exposure and stories with charismatic characters who will take the little ones to the world of learning languages. We treat our students as potential native speakers.
Kids&Us has developed a natural method of English language learning, with materials adapted to each age under the principles of innovation, quality and effectiveness.
Kids&Us has more than 360 centres in Spain serving more than 135,000 students. Additionally, it operates more than 70 centres in various countries in Europe, Mexico, Japan and Morocco.
We are HIRING native level English speaking teachers for our centre based in Azpeitia, in the Basque Country, northern Spain. Azpeitia is a small town (15,000 inhabitants) within easy reach of the Basque capitals and a 25-minute drive from the coast. The town is sorrounded by stunning mountainous countryside which tends to attract lovers of the outdoors.
FUNCTIONS: teach classes to children from 1 year old to 15 years old, conduct follow-up of students (attendance, grades, homework and test corrections, reports, etc.), fill in online forms at the end of each term and perform other centre-related tasks.
We are LOOKING FOR sociable people who are dedicated to the teaching profession and who feel passionate about children and their world - people who are dynamic, involved, fun and motivated by their work to join our friendly, supportive team in Azpeitia. We expect teachers to be flexible and to participate enthusiastically in all of the school’s varied activities.
• Our own methodology. Educational support from Head Office through top-quality, proprietary teaching materials and lesson plans.
• Top quality lesson plans and materials are provided, that's why experience is not essential.
• Innitial and ongoing training.
• Small groups of max 8 students.
• Help and support is always at hand.
• Possibility of contract extension through summer and renewal for academic year 2023-24.
• Young and modern school with dynamic team in a friendly work environment with ongoing support.
For more information about Kids&Us Azpeitia, see our website (https://www.kidsandus.es/en/) and check us out on Facebook (https://www.facebook.com/KidsandUsAzpeitia) or Instagram (https://www.instagram.com/kidsandusazpeitia).
• Native English speaker competence
• Commitment for the whole academic year, from September 2022 to June or July 2023.
• Valid visa to work in Spain, TIE or EU citizenship.
• Experience not essential: candidates who have prior teaching EXPERIENCE, as well as sensitivity for communicating and working with children will be given consideration .
• Proof of criminal record check.
• Teachers willing to live in Azpeitia.
• A contract of between 24 and 30 hours, including teaching hours, preparation time and students’ follow-up.
• Salary: to be determined based on qualifications and experience.
• Holiday: paid holiday is accrued at 2,5 days per calendar month worked plus paid Christmas, Easter, local and national holidays (5 weeks paid holidays aprox.)
• A 10 month renewable contract from September 2022 to June 2023.
• Legal contract, social security and health coverage.
• Classes start usually around 13:00 or 13:30 and finish at around 20:00 or 20:30.
• There are periods of inactivity during the working day.
• Lessons are presential at the centre, which means you don’t have to travel from place to place as is the case with in-company classes.
• Working permission - Assistance to get the Spanish national identification number and others needed to work and live in Spain.
• Accommodation: we provide shared accommodation NEXT to the school in a modern flat (average monthly rent in a 3-roomed flat: 250€ + bills per person).
• Flights: up to 150€ per flight (one outbound and one return).
• We pick you up from the airport eg. Bilbao and take you to your flat.