• Supervising daily recreational and social activities for groups of students.
• Explaining activities, playing games and instructing workshops: sports, arts and crafts, theatre, music, dance, etc... Participants will rely on you to guide them through their activities and you must have both the charisma to work with a group and the sensitivity to listen to the individual.
• Making sure the campers speak and hear as much English as possible.
• Enforcing safety rules and regulations, and ensuring the safety and well-being of the campers.
• This demanding role requires constant energy and enthusiasm. You will be a role model, teacher, mediator, comedian and friend. In these residential camps, you'll be with the children 24 hours a day.
• Overseeing appropriate behaviour s.
• Chaperoning on the bus trip from Madrid to the venue and back.
• Volunteers pick-ups and drop-offs in Madrid.
• Dates: from the 1st to 8th of July, and, from the 22nd to 29th of July. (You can apply only one week or both).
• Age: Counselors must be at least 21 years old (born in 2001 or before).
• Languages: Must be a native English speaker or have a bilingual level.
• EU-citizens (or legal work permit in Spain).
• Certificate of Criminal Records that allows you to work with minors (E.g: DBS/CRB check, Garda vetting…)
• Desirable previous camp experience, 1 to 2 proven years of working with children. Teaching experience is an advantage and might be required for some of the residential camps.
• Contract: We offer a Spanish employment. This will require a Spanish Social Security number.
• Training: You have to be in Madrid to attend the training and sign the contract.
We provide accommodation for the airport pick-up night, but the Training night will be will be at your own expense.
• Food an accommodation will be provided.
Copyright © 2004-2017 - ESL JOBS - English teaching jobs - All Rights Reserved