|Home||About Us||FAQ||Contact Us|
Children’s Efl Teacher For 2022-23 Academic Year, Full Sep To June Contract.Teatime English School
Children’s Efl Teacher For 2022-23 Academic Year, Full Sep To June Contract.
Teatime English is looking for a fun and enthusiastic Children's EFL Teacher to join our team for the 2022-23 academic year running from 5th September to the end of June 2023. A week's paid training will also be provided from 29th August 2022.
Ages range from 6 to 11 and the candidate must be passionate, kind, creative, and flexible as the lessons should include a variety of media and games to maintain interest. Classes should be planned and structured throughout the year with learning objectives and may also include some exam preparation (mainly Cambridge English) at higher levels.
Classes usually run from 4.30 pm to 7.30 pm Monday to Thursday inclusive and will be in person at the academy, although, candidates should be open to the possibility of online/hybrid models if need be.
- Native speaker or C2 level
- EU citizen or working permit required..
- University degree or CELTA/TEFL qualification.
- Experience teaching both very young learners as well as young learners.
- Competent in Spanish (Intermediate or higher).
- Experience with Cambridge exam preparation is an advantage.
- Online class management would be helpful.
- A part-time permanent 14-hour-per-week contract (12-hour contact time)
- Gross pay of 700€ (minimum wage) plus an achievable bonus of 200€
- Full Social Security and full medical coverage.
- Paid holidays and national/local bank holidays.
- Opportunities for training and professional development.
- Help with flat-hunting.
- Supportive and friendly work atmosphere.
- Laptops are provided for all teachers.
- Clean, modern facilities with whiteboards and material (both digital and on paper) class preparation material available.