Public School Positions
To teach conversational English to public school students. You would teach at a public elementary or middle or high school. Hours are 8:30am to 4:30pm Monday to Friday. During that time, you would have 22 classes per week (1 class is 40-50mins).
To be eligible, you need have a Bachelor degree in any field and you need to have a clean criminal background check.
Salary is in accordance with their pay scale and you can see that here : https://www.koreanhorizons.com/sub04.php
Income is eligible to be tax-free for all nationalities (except those from Canada and Ireland.) It means you will have more money and you will be able to save more. This is a benefit for public schools and not private academies/hagwons.
In addition, the benefits include :
• Rent-free single furnished apartment
• 300,000 won one-time settlement allowance
• Round-trip airfare allowance of 2,600,000 won
• 26 working days paid vacation + national holidays (7 weeks in total)
• Medical contributions (click here for more information)
• Pension contributions
• 1 month salary bonus on completion of contract
• Sick paid leave allowance
• Special leave allowance
• Introduction pack (including a Travel Adapter, a Stanley Locking Vacuum Tumbler & other goodies)
• Order anything you like using our interest-free Supermarket credit service from any online Korean store & pay us back once you get paid your salary.
• KH premium support services throughout.
Copyright © 2004-2017 - ESL JOBS - English teaching jobs - All Rights Reserved