English Teacher Young Learners Specialist
YOUNG LEARNERS SPECIALIST TEACHERS:
Full-time: 24 teaching hours per week.
Part-time applicants will also be considered.
The successful candidate will be expected to teach Pre-Primary and Primary kids.
Absolutely essential are: clear understanding and knowledge of the Pre-School learning environment; a smart and professional appearance and attitude; friendly and sociable manner; effective teamworking skills; loads of energy and a genuine passion for teaching Very Young Learners.
Optional overtime, depending on demand.
- be at a NATIVE-LEVEL English speaker leve
- a minimum of one year's experience
- a TEFL level 5 certificate
- a bright and lively personality that motivates students
- a university degree (preferably related to language and/or education) is a plus but it's not essential if the candidate can demonstrate plenty of relevant experience.
FULL-TIME YOUNG LEARNERS AND GENERAL ENGLISH TEACHERS / VERY YOUNG LEARNERS TEACHER: Start rate of Euro 1,300 per month (24 teaching hours per week).
PART-TIME positions: pro-rata salary.CONTRACT: The contract will run between 19th September 2022 and 28th June 2023.
- Social security;
- Free (optional) medical check up;
- Two weeks' paid holiday at Christmas;
- One week off at Easter;
- All local bank holidays/festivities.
- Training/development workshops.
- 25% discount on their Spanish classes.
Copyright © 2004-2017 - ESL JOBS - English teaching jobs - All Rights Reserved