|Home||About Us||FAQ||Contact Us|
Full-time Native Esl Teacher In HanoiEIV Education
Full-time Native Esl Teacher In Hanoi
EIV Hanoi currently works with 20 different private/international schools and various customers in Hanoi. As a growing company, we are looking for teachers to share the same mission for this school year
- 09-month to 1-year contract.
- Teachers follow teaching and working hours are arranged by EIV. Up to 90-hour per month
- Teaching locations are ONLY in Hanoi.
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher (in Education or Linguistics is a plus)
- Basic teaching certificate (TESOL, TELF, CELTA, DELTA) and other certificates (if any)
- English Proficiency Test (IELTS, TOEIC, etc. for non-native speakers)
- At least 6 months + of experience
- Teachers should be flexible to change teaching methods for different class types.
- Teach both permanent and cover classes (including urgent cover classes) if any. EIV is responsible for informing teachers in advance and providing all necessary materials.
- Do teaching reports, marking and other requirements to ensure class’ quality.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and Google products to work effectively.
- Hourly rate 500,000 VND per hour
- Work permit and TRC/Long-term Visa provided: standard fee approx. 9,000,000
- First entry visa and state fee covered: approx. 4,000,000
- Housing allowance: 2 weeks at hotel/hostel upon arrival: approx. 4,000,000. EIV will advise and support teachers to look for accommodation.
- Paid Vietnamese holidays (are not applicable during probation period): approx. 10 days
- Public health insurance
- Travel allowance: for classes over 10 km from central Hanoi or urgent class
- Join events held by EIV: teachers’ day, summer holiday,…
Assistance in training, finding cover teachers, legal advice,…