CHUNGDAHM Learning: April & May Positions in SEOUL, Gyeonggi, & Throughout Korea
Chung Dahm Learning is Korea’s foremost leader of English education. With over 120 locations throughout Korea, 40,000 students, over 1,000 trained and certified instructors, and a comprehensive pre-developed curriculum, Chung Dahm Learning has proven itself to be more than “just a teaching job”. Our high salaries are a reflection of the premium value with place on our instructors.
We are now hiring for April and May. We have training sessions at least once a month and all throughout the month of May starting on Monday. You can inquire with your recruiter about this once you are contacted for an interview.
APPLY DIRECTLY to the Chung Dahm Learning’s HR Department and receive the following benefits:
- monthly salary of 2.1-3.0 million KRW for 120 teaching hours or hourly rate 26,000-35,000 KRW with minimum 96 guaranteed hours.
- E-2 visa sponsorship (we also welcome F-visa candidates)
- rent-free furnished SINGLE STUDIO or 5 million KRW key money deposit loan
- 50/50 health insurance/pension (under monthly package)
- Severance bonus upon completion of 1 year contract (under monthly package)
- Always be paid ON TIME and in FULL
- be a native English speaker
- hold a valid passport from USA, Canada, UK, Ireland, Australia, New Zealand, or South Africa
- hold a minimum bachelor degree from an accredited university from one of the above countries
- have a clean national criminal record with Apostille or certification from Korean Consulate (depending on country)
Please visit our website at http://www.teachinkorea.com to learn more about Chung Dahm and read testimonials from current and former instructors. You can also apply directly on our website or email your resume and photo to email@example.com. A representative will contact you to initiate the application process.
NO CALLS: Please forward your resume and photo. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Copyright © 2004-2017 - ESL JOBS - English teaching jobs - All Rights Reserved