|Home||About Us||FAQ||Contact Us|
Ltd Iec Windsor Job Offer For 2023 Academic Year (start In September)LTD IEC WINDSOR
Ltd Iec Windsor Job Offer For 2023 Academic Year (start In September)
The International Educational Company WINDSOR, established in the year 2000, was the first professional English school in Togliatti to use communicative methods. A unique educational institution, WINDSOR brings together the best aspects of global language centers, advanced technology, and many years of professional experience.
Togliatti is a young, dynamic, actively developing city. It is located on the picturesque bank of the river Volga not far from the National Park Samarskaya Luka. The biggest landmark of the city is the ancient Zhiguli mountains, often called the Pearl of the Volga.
The position details
Teaching hours are usually between 3:00 p.m. and 9:00 p.m. from Monday to Friday
and between 10:00 a.m. and 7:00 p.m. at the weekends with a workload of up to 144
academic hours per month or more (1 academic hour = 40 minutes) with one or two
● On Saturdays, our native teachers lead a speaking club.
● A full-time teacher can expect to work with students of different ages (adults,
children, and teenagers) one-to-one and in groups of up to 12 students at levels Pre-
Intermediate and above.
● Our classes meet 1-2 times per week ranging from 2 to 3 academic hours per class.
● Course duration varies from 48 to 144 academic hours.
● Cambridge Exams for Schools preparation (Pre A1 Starters, A1 Movers, A2 Flyers,
A2 Key for Schools, B1 Preliminary for Schools, and B2 First for Schools) is
integrated into General English courses for teenagers and children.
● In summer, teachers will have the opportunity to work as an activity leader in youth
camps and/or teach groups of adults and teenagers at intensive courses.
●Native level proficiency;
● Bachelor’s degree;
● Clean criminal record;
● Teaching experience is a plus;
● TEFL, IELTS, or CELTA certificates are pluses;
● Experience with Cambridge and other language proficiency exam preparation is a
● Availability to work evenings and Saturdays.
● Full multi-entry work visa and support including registration fully complying with
Russian migration laws.
● Medical insurance, annual medical checkups.
● A one-way ticket home upon successful completion of the contract.
● Airport transfer service.
● Shared accommodation in conveniently located, Russian-style apartments with a
cleaning service is located not far from one of the school offices (rent-free, only
● Full time employment up to 144 academic hours a month and more. Salary is based
on the number of hours worked.
● a pay rate of 500 rubles per 40 minutes
● Work at a Cambridge certified exam center.
● The full support of our Departments of Studies and Professional Development
(methodological help, professional training, participation in webinars).
● Administrative support and mentorship, if necessary.
● Well-equipped offices with a comfortable working environment.
● Access to the latest student’s books and electronic sources (Cambridge Assessment,
Cambridge University Press).
● Amiable and helpful Russian and foreign colleagues.
● An opportunity to work as an activity leader in summer/winter day camps.
● Free Russian language lessons.
● A free gym membership.