English Language Teacher (efl) Needed For English Language Learning Centres In Hong Kong
Successful candidates will be based in one of our English language learning centres in Hong Kong. Teachers will be responsible for teaching children and young people in small classes (a maximum of 4 students in each class). Responsibilities include:-
* Planning and preparing lessons plans based upon student proficiency
* Teaching children in a small group environment
* Completing relevant administration
We pride ourselves on providing out students with a high quality learning experience where they can thrive and reach their full potential.
We provide our teachers with a supportive and rewarding environment as part of a small team in one of our centres in Hong Kong. There is lots of scope for career progression and development but we also provide less experienced teachers with a mentor and support to develop their skills as teachers.
Minimum of 5 GCSEs or equivalent (A to C including Maths and English)
Minimum of 120hrs TEFL certificate
* Monthly salary (starting) HK$20,000
* Retirement benefit HK$1,000
* Completion gratuity bonus HK$12,000
* Affordable accommodation provided for the duration of your contract on Hong Kong Island (optional).
* Employer sponsored Work Visa arranged
* Airport meet, greet & transportation
* Comprehensive training and induction
* Ongoing professional development
* Salary advances - You really can come out to Hong Kong with no more than £100 in your wallet!
Copyright © 2004-2017 - ESL JOBS - English teaching jobs - All Rights Reserved