Full-time Teachers in March - Gangnam, Seoul
Reputable School Looking For Serious Teachers. Teach a Wide Range of Subjects below with using Edexcel British text book.
English Language, English literature, History, Math, Physics, Biology, Chemistry, Business Studies, Economics.
Math, Physics, Biology, Chemistry, Business studies, Economics
FULL-TIME ONE YEAR CONTRACT POSITION: January 2014
In 1987, YES Youngdo was founded on the principle that the most effective way for Korean students to learn the English language was through a more natural and communicative approach. Our philosophy was, and still is, that learning English the old-fashioned way, by rote, is ineffective in instilling students with the necessary skills to be productive members of a global society. Since then, we have become pioneers in promoting a system whereby our students learn in an integrative and all-immersive English environment.
- Monthly salary: 2.1 to 2.5 million won
- 400,000KRW monthly housing allowance
- Overtime rate of 20,000 KRW an hour
- 15 paid vacation days in addition to all national holidays
- Severance pay at the end of 1 year contract (equivalent to one month's salary)
- National Medical Insurance (half paid by the school, half by the teacher, includes check-ups and dental care)
- National Pension Fund (half paid by the school, half by the teacher)
- A school with a structured curriculum program- tests, quizzes, homework books, monthly curriculum, etc.
- Teachers have their own classroom
- Paid training and orientation before teaching
- Native English speakers from the U.K, USA, Canada(Teacher who has British education back ground would be preferred)
- Must possess their original bachelor's university degree
- Must be enthusiastic, friendly, positive, energetic, hard-working, and professional
- Team oriented and have a love of children
- 30 teaching hours per week (Monday through Friday)
- No Saturdays and no split shifts. .
- Students range from elementary to high school (No kindergarten or nursery)
- 10 students max. per class
- Curriculum: Set curriculum provided
- Classroom setup: Teachers have their own classrooms
1) March Position: Starts in February 24
TYPICAL TEACHING SCHEDULE:
1:00 - 2:30 p.m. Prep. Time
2:30 - 4:20 p.m. Class 1
4:30 - 6:20 p.m. Class 2
6:30 - 8:20 p.m. Class 3
2:00 - 4:00 p.m. Prep
4:00 - 6:50 p.m. Class 1
7:00 - 10:00 p.m. Class 2
Mondays to Fridays
9:30am to 6:30pm
If you are interested, please apply via email:
Please include your cover letter, resume and recent photograph.
NOTE: Be aware that we will not pursue any applications that do not include all of the aforementioned documents.
If you have any inquiries, please direct them to YES Youngdo Human Resources:
YES Youngdo Education Corporation
You can check more information about our school here: